Thursday, November 12, 2009

HELP and KBU dodgeball friendly match

Sry for long tim no update my blog...
i hav few reason de...
1st i hav to wait gar jun send pic to me, cos my camera spoil already..
>.<...... Pai seh
also nothing to rite plus lazy liao, due to having numbers of assignment..
but finally i free liao..
jus left 1 quiz only...
I go college at 10.30am..
when i reach college, i almost late to class...
finally i make in time...
after class, ze veng , gar jun n I start to do sum break dance move..
(sry 4 the forget to take pic...)
Later, I hav my calculus quiz...
For is i feel like tis quiz is tarf for me...
i will study hard on tis 2 chapters...
bout 5pm, i fetch ji fatt go KBU and hav the dodgeball friendly match..
Then, we saw our secondary fren, is out junior lah...
Evelynn Yee...
looks prettier and more matual than we saw in high school..
haha..
my two frens also asking bout her...
haha...
after that match, i feel happy leh...
although we lost,(I think) haha
i can catch sum of the ball with high speed and learn different style of shooting the ball...
I still very noob lah...
need more pratice...
(n the pic i will update nice tim, cos is at gar jun camera).
sry 4 that..
hehe...
Later, I fetch them all bak home.
n I feel pain for my bak muscle...
but i still feel very happy....
n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment