Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Finally back from AUS

          Finally come to this day, which I hope this day wont come at all, my graduated friends, Liza (my big sister), wawa (dearest friend), miki (489 xiao mei), and shin yee, fly back to Malaysia.  I seriously very very sad, but I dont want let them see my crying face. All the indooroopilly gang wake up at 4.30am prepare to send them to gold coast airport, along the road all sleep like pig, and some start to emo ady, including me also.. T.T 

         We reach there at about 8 or 9am, we accompany them to check-in their luggage and hand carry. after   that we all eat a light breakfast wit them. That moment, I seriously not feel like eating, because I too emo ady. At the same time, they start use their camera and take pic ady. So, i also start to take some lah..>.< 

 sweet wawa and glamour girl 

 Too emo hard to smile. she leaving ady. T.T
 ady try my best.


            Before entering the gate, we start hugging with them. and that time i still under control. After i hug liza, and she say' da jie can not take care of you anymore, pls be more alert and becareful.' At that time, i ady start crying ady, After hugging liza, miki, my tears almost drop out ady. Lastly, i go hug my dearest wawa, my tears finally out of control ady, and said' dont know when can see u again, and no chance wake up and call you sweet wawa ady, i very very very miss you alot leh.' In total i ady hug her 3 times, liza also said Roney control dont keep crying ady, but i just cant control ady, and my tears is keep droping ady, and I also saw wawa cry ady, make me feel more sad about it. I also tell wawa that dont cry ady, which that time I force myself to stop cry at a moment, wawa dont cry ady, yr eyes will turn red, and at the same time i also feel so miss her when she away from my hug and enter to the gate. However, one thing I not dare to do is ask miki to take aa photo with her camera, and i can keep the pic for my memory.
T.T

 a step to the gate, also want take photo wit her.


 88, sweet wawa.. (T T)
I sooooooooo miss u..


the graduation dog..( for her ) as a true friend sign

             Hope that when we all graduate we still can contact each other, hang out together, even play together everytime, every moment, ever where.


No comments:

Post a Comment