Wednesday, August 19, 2009

badminton day..

hey....
Today is the day that I feel normal...
Not boring n not excited....
I woke up at 7am..
N I started write blogs about yesterday story..
When til 12.30pm, I go 1U to wait Paul..
Because he bring me to the badminton court...
Before he bring me there, he also fetch Jes also...
Then, we play together, including, Sky, Christine, Paul, Jes, me and other friends...
If fun...
I hav long tim no play badminton already...
In this holiday, is the time for me to start my exercise and training again...
N I forget to take pic on that...
haha...
I be quite lazy in the past...
jus know to sit in front of the computer and play only...
haha...
When 8pm, I phone my cousin to ask about my degree course material..
And this is a rearly headache issues to decide the right and affortable degree course...
N that my day...
bb

No comments:

Post a Comment