Sunday, August 23, 2009

The day become closer.

elo...
I wake up at 11am...
I hav already break my waking time...
haha...
After that, I straight eat lunch liao....
haha...
2 eat together...
When at 4pm, I went to the car shop n take back my car...
After take back, I found out hav sum question, the car battery like had been changed
(before that I jus change no long ago only, cheating scare change a cheaper to me),
sum parts of the bumper like already crack, and the worker said later I help u put sum paint on it is already fine..
Then ok loo...
the Samuel came help me to see my computer..
because my desktop like having problem can't start the program...
he also taught me watch movie using computer but connect to TV...
then I also use the method and watch "Night At The Musuem 2" with my family..
After seeing, I starring at my calander, still hav 8 dats to go...
Then, need to go college already....
I feel ok lah...
cos the holiday is very boring...
nothing to do at all...
n my mind still think like want to go travel...
but now no more time already...
Haiz
(>.<)
I wish in my holiday I can go out and hav fum everyday...
haha...
and hang out wit frens....
N that my day...
bb
(n_n)

No comments:

Post a Comment