Tuesday, August 11, 2009

exam day.....

elo....
today is my second last day for my final exam.
I am waiting the last day to come, and freeeeeeeeeee.
can go travel, but I still need to arange my degree course, If I pass all my subject...
(T.T)
Today is calculus exam...
I feel the subject is very hard.
because firstly I never studied Add Math.
What ever lah, I have already do my best in that exam already...
If still fail, I nothing to say bout that..
hehe....(n_n)
Touch shoot....
After the exam, I went to play ping pong wit sky and my frens...
They feel relax already, because they dun hav exam any more...
that is very fun man....
We play til the DSA close....Then we went home...
Now, I still hav 1 more subject to go that is Macroeconomic...
Wish me luck......
N I hope I can get a credit in that subject also....
^^
see you....
BB

No comments:

Post a Comment