Friday, August 21, 2009

Weird Feeling

Elo.
Today I dun know Y..
I have a weird feeling..
I suddenly think back my high school life...
But when in my high school, it was very fun,
I always in a gang...
haha...
and experience happiness, sadness, every things also together
have fun together, watch movie together, celebrate together, and lots more....
It was realy happy...
celebrate birthday together
(my birthday party)


Primary school fren



best fren


Best fren


when we hav fun iin high school.


my best bro in my life


my high school guys...

when I be the president of badminton( in high school only lah)
haha

Still hav lots more...
Jus dun know go where already the pic....
haha....
But now sum of frens are miscontact already..
Where are u all now?
(T.T)
See 1 day I try to call all out again..
and hav fun again....
hope so.....
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment