Friday, August 28, 2009

result out day..

elo....
Today I wake up at 8am...
It is because I too nervous about my result....
My result released at 2pm....
when 2pm, I drive to my ji fatt house, then go for the badminton meeting....
Before I go 2 ji fatt, I call ji fatt to check the result n help me to check also.....
the conclusion, my calculus fail already.
(x.x)
But others all above fail lah...
haha...
So, I hav extra 1 more sem to go jus 4 the calculus only....
haiz... (T.T)
But I hav plus 2 more sub..
That is Malaysian studies and Bahasa Kebangsaan....
then I hav 3 subjects next sem....
haha...
At least no feel boring ma...
Then, ji fatt and I go for the badminton meeting plus is already late for an hours..
hehe pai seh.....
After the meeting I go college to register my calculus and the LAN subject...
but the staff tell me that the LAN subject register on 1st of Sep...
So, I wait loo...
(n_n )
In this sem, i will get credit for my calculus.....
I hope I can...
hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment