Monday, August 31, 2009

Countdown for Merdake day..(yesterday)

elo..
yesterday, I woke up at 10am.
Because giv my parents kacau then woke up liao.
haha..
Then, we all with grandma and grandpa together go eat branch
haha..
after that, my prarents fetched my grandma and grandpa home.
Then, we continued went to my dad fren shop to see speaker again..
When we reach there, my dad also can his fren to show us the speaker that she say....
plus we also saw the new K system..
very gg...
like K box like that..
jus press the number then the system will lead to that song...
haha...
when we text the system, suddenly saw 3 policeman come and see the police..
(they no need to work meh)=.=
my mum also choose sum song and start sing with my dad fren at there..
(i forget to take pic...hehe sry...)
n my sis also 1 a mini speaker and put at her room...
my dad also bought for her...
Total all 3 things is about Rm6000++..
is cheaper than the shop we go see before...
plus free 1 mike also...
Then, we all went home lah...
and also wait the man came and fetched our speaker to our house...
first, they say 5pm...
But end up with 7pm..
=.=
n then the worker start upgrading our speaker and K system liao loo..
hehe
After put all things inside, the worker( the red shirt 1) started to text all the system weather it works anot...
n below is a short video when he was texting..
haha..
is very funny...

After an hour, every thing is ok already..
Then, he also teach me how to use all the system...
actually is eazy but look very complicated..
when, he finished all thing is about 11pm already...
Then, he teached me til 12am....
then everything is ok already...
after that, I heard hav fireworks outside.
then I went out and see loo...
but also forget to take pic..
haha...
After that, my bro and I go and text again the K system...
til 1pm..
We tried to find all the song which hav bass 1..
but jus hav ver few only..
haiz..
n we decided to search some song with the song list 1..
then copy inside..
If how hav 1 please send it to me...
ok...?
haha
(n_n)
then we do slept lah..
bb..

No comments:

Post a Comment