Wednesday, August 26, 2009

gathering day...

elo...
Today is the day I totally feel not boring at all...
haha...=D
Morning also the same like usual, eat breakfast, play.....
But Today I wake up at 11am....
Til 1pm...
Then , I suggest Ji Fatt to play pool at Brain Mall....
(A shopping mall near Jingjang)
Then, he said ok also...
then my another best bro( Han Jie) also want to join...
Then, Ji Fatt go fetch him loo....
He stay at Damansara...
haha

Han Jie playing...
Ji Fatt playing....

Where is me....?
haha...
(Take a guess)
About 4pm, we all go to have a eat....
I 4get to take pic...
haha....
Then, came back home loo....
After that, do the same things again....
play games, hear music....
Til 10pm...
Then, I go out yum cha with my high school frens....
we chat about coming plan....
Go where travel and lots more....
lazy to say...
haha....
I also forget to take their pic....
I jus take the pic of the cup only...
haha....

We yum cha til 12.30am, then we go home loo...
After that, I write my blog loo.......
haha....
bb...
nite nite...
(^.^)

No comments:

Post a Comment