Friday, August 14, 2009

a Nice Day.

elo.
Today I woke up at 9.30am.
Then, as usual I play games, facebooking, chatting n.....til 1.30pm
After that I go Mid Valley loo.
go watch G . I . JOE with DS, CD, Ker yi, fidya and Dean.
Before I met them, I go find DS 1st and he n fidya is in this toy shop.


They bought sum toys then bring back hostel n play....
haha...
When everyone is here, then we go watch movie...
the movie is great....
rearly nice..
All the weapon have sum very high technology guns.
haha.(^.^)
N that was impressed me alots..
After 2 hours in the cinima, we decided to eat burger in Burger King.
N the taste is good..
Plus this is my 1st tim to eat...
Feel Like very outdate...
haha (n_n)
Then after that we all went home already lah...
When I went home, all things cum back as usual, play games, facebooking, write blog..
Then I realise C Wen started play facebook liao leh...
N That is good....
Hope she know how to use all things inside...
Like I use this blog also...
althought when start is always blur like me til now still blur sum blog things I still dun know how to do...
N That my today life...
BB
(^.^)

2 comments: