Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blur Day..

On 7 sep 09, I was very blur no matter do what...
First morning, I though my class is at 11am..
So I wake up at 8am...
then Do the same as usual..
eat breakfast, bath....
Then go college...
When I reach there, I realize that my class is at 3.30pm leh...
omg..
like I wait there almost 3 to 4 hours leh..
do nothing..
But luckly, at DSA hav ppl playing ping pong...
So, I go play also lah..
hehe..
Bout 2pm, hav 1 forigner came n play ping pong wit us...
n I was shock whrn I playing wit him...
n he broke my ping pong racket...
haiz...
plus sry also didn't tell also..
then, went liao...
haiz haiz...
on that time, I try to take bak my racket.
and finally I took bak already n he went..
yeah..
n my racket..
T.T
next tim ask him to buy a racket lah...
stupid....
haiz...

No comments:

Post a Comment