Tuesday, September 1, 2009

my last holiday...

elo..
Today, is my last day for my holiday...
N tomorrow I start my fourth sem.
yeah..
If I pass that subject, I will go degree loo...
haiz..
but unfortunatly I fail..
T.T
at 10 am, I go college to enroll my subjects....
N I found out is can not take 2 LAN subject..
haiz..
like this sem I go to be boring liao loo.
jus 2 subjects...
haiz...
After I enrolled all my subject, the staff told me tomorrow 10am can start group my class...
So, I also wait til tomorrow loo..
hehe..
When I planing to go back, I see Kevin, and me want to group his subject also with another china girl(sry forget your name very sry)..
but the things is no more slot already...
so he decided straight go to class only lah...
haha...
After 30min, our dai lou come liao..
N he come to open the my pride acc and check his result...
luckly he pass all the sub...
yeah..
N he is like very hyper happy...
Then, we decided to go a restaurant to eat 'pao bing'...
N he also call C wen too...
N C wen say yes also..
Then, dai lou say lazy to drive...
Then, I drive loo, since he soooo happy...
Then, I bring kevin, dai lou and the china girl to go c wen house..
Plus this is my first time go c wen house..
So, dai lou bring me there loo...
N I feel like very far from college....
Plus we already use about almost 1 hours lah...( i think) to go C wen house..
Before that, I also see an accident near by cheras there..
The car is already spoil and the 'tiang' also spoil already...
damn serious..
N fetch c wen go eat 'pao bing'...
we use about 2 hours to reach the restaurant from cheras lah..
haha..
is heavy traffic jam...
Next time, must try c wen driving skill..
haha...
See she 1 fetch me anot..
then, I go home loo...
Cos I hav sum thing to do..
N dai lou them, go 'xiao yun ting' there eat dinner...
Can see that dai lou is very happy today..
haha..
Hope he every day good luck also...
hehe..
that my day...
bb

No comments:

Post a Comment