Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sick liao...T.T

Today morning I wake up at 7am...
Then, go college liao loo....
later, at 12.30pm, I wait for gar jun, ze veng, and wind.....
for discuss the dance performance for the audition...
Gar Jun like considering either 1 or not...
discuss bout 15min, he want to dance back again..
also not sure he 1 anot de lah...
hehe..
After that, I also play ping pong lah..
hehe...
when, I play ping pong I feel like I hav a fever liao..
very hard to consentrate in malaysian studies class...
I jus like sit at there, mind no there...
n along the class, hear kenneth say his sad stories...
after that, I back home lah..
n hav medicine then hav a sleep...
like my shirt is full of sweat...
after that I feel much more ok liao...
but still hav little bit lah...
Next, I do my calculus homework, and write blog loo..
haha..
That my day...
bb

No comments:

Post a Comment