Friday, September 4, 2009

weired day..

Today, I dunno what happen to my feeling...
suddenly, feel happy, anf suddeenly feel very emo...
n dun like to play games, watch movie, any things..
But jus hear music only...
this feeling is start from morning...
I go college at 9.30am...
although I dun hav class...
but I play ping pong wit sky, and my frens..
I play til 1pm..
Then, I go hav my lunch..
Then, I start feel very emo n dun like to play again..
So, I start wondering around..
Bout 2pm, I go bak college to meet them..
Then, they no play ping pong already..
Because, music club is already booked the room...
I also go for the guitar class...
jus to resfresh the before lesson..
now can remember some of it...
then, til half way of the guitar class, I go for the badminton meeting..
Actually is jus play badminton only lah..
haha..
play til 4pm..
After the badminton meeting, ji fatt and I go eat ABC at restaurnat...
After that, we go bak home loo...
Then, I take a nap...
when I wake up, I feel very emo again...
also dun know Y...
til I now...
I dun know what to do, So i jus write blog loo...
then, I also dunno do what already after finish writing blog...
very weired feeling...
and start think back my memory....
n hear song...
haizz
=(
y I haav tis feeling 1....?

No comments:

Post a Comment