Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Traning Day...

On 22 sep 09, I woke up at 10am....
n do nothing til afternoon....
At 3pm, I fetch aik li go gym and hav sum traning....
Unlucky, is the gym was closed..
haiz...
N the whole club is closed
haiz haiz....
But I ask the security to let us in to play table tennis wit aik li...
because the room was opened...
n the security like blur blur kind of look...
At last, he let us in...
yeah...
plus dun need to pay any money also...
n we play about 2 hours....
then we just went to restaurant to eat sum food....
After that, I fetch him back home loo....
When I reached home, I also do extra traning....
n after an hours, I feel my muscle very pain leh...
n scared can not play the badminton competition on friday...
T.T
Then, I rest and go ate dinner......
After that, I felt very boring ...
Then, I started to play my guitar....
(I still learning lah)
pai seh....
>.<
Hope I can play better next time....
hehe...


That my day... bb (n_n)

No comments:

Post a Comment