Monday, September 28, 2009

Gathering Day...

This is last friday story...
these few days I was waiting my fren upload the pic.....
So til now I update my blog...
pai seh....
>.<
I had a single badminton competition on that day, at 2pm.....
Before that, I went to fetch ji fatt to play the competition too....
N we also late reach there....
But the result is I lost that game..
T.T
because I dun had stamina to run any more...
is very tried...
Around 5pm, I fetch ji fatt bak college to get his car...
Then, we went home to prepare the high school gathering at Station One where nearby The Curve...
n_n
Since, long time we dun hav gathering liao....
At first, they said is 7pm de....
After that, giv me pospone til 8.30pm....
sry 4 that...
hehe...
This gathering we hav few guest who is very hard to invite....
Siew yin, boon foo...
Both of them very buzy de....
we also go that Station One to heard siew yin singing also....
Wow..
she sang very good...
I was very impressed....
hehe...
Then, we started to order food....
After finish the food, we all started play games....
The games is very childish but is very fun..
haha....
after that, we order a jug of bear and started drank...
Arron was very geng leh....
one person can drank 4 bottle of bear and no get drunk yet....
geng....
if giv me I was sleeping already...
haha...
But I als ogot drank lah...
jus 1 cup only...
hehe...
I drove ma...
so can not drank too much...
We, also took pic in the middle of the games...



siew yin( the singer), ji fatt


siew yin and me

Aik Li( act cute but not cute... haha), Siew Yin

I also dun know what I doing.... haha

pair of gay and I was lying.....
( they can't control theirselves.... haha)
Aik Li, Arron


Another pair of gay

Act ugly...


Jia Zu and yee ching

Arron( act cute), Yee Ching( act cool)

weird heart shape...>.<

Ji fatt, Yee ching and me

Jun yi(Gay looking)

Arron , Jun yi

Jun yi , Yee ching

Kaki arak



My high School frens
After we took photo and played games, it was around 2am already...
we also sit there and heard siew yin sing til the end...
It was great...
After that, is bill time...
T.T
we all had already eaten Rm300 leh.....
my pocket is bleeding...
T.T
But it was very fun...(^.^)

I hope we can plan this gathering again...

Even go travel also can....

But I hope my parents will let me go lah.... haiz

When, I went back my parents's face turn black already...

Cos of my lateness....

haiz....

nvm.... I feel fun that is enough.....

haha (n_n)

bb

No comments:

Post a Comment