Wednesday, September 2, 2009

First day of My fourth sem...T.T

elo...
This is my first day of my college...
N this is damn boring...
espestially in evening for the Malaysian Studies..
is realy damn boring...
At first, I go to college at 8am..
jus because of the grouping of the class...
If I not dun the grouping, then I dun hav any class to enter...
T.T
Plus I dun know who is teaching also, except for calculus...
That is my favorite subject...
can say favorite lah..
haha...
espectially the teacher...
He is the active teacher always make class very fresh, fun and very like freedom lah..
I feel that lah, when in the teacher class...
Then, I play ping pong again lah..
til 3.30pm..
Then, I go for the stupid and boring malaysian studies subject...
the teacher is jus read form the slide only..
haiz..
The the subject I feel that is also a boring subject...
But what can I do, it is a core subject..
haiz haiz...
I get the 1st assignment already..
n need to pass up at week 4..
haiz...
then, class end liao loo...
after class, I ask my fren again..
What teacher is talking about...
Looks like every one is not listening 1...
haha...
Then, go home loo...
as usual, play games, revision, write blogs...
n bb
that my day..
n_n

No comments:

Post a Comment