Friday, September 18, 2009

Busy Day.....

Cum back update liao....
Sry 4 long day no update my blog....
pai seh....
I like today the most.....
haha.....
Because I have few things to do n not feel boring loo....
Today I wake up at 10am....
Then, I start to pack my badminton bag....
Later go for the competition...
N I feel very nervous....
Sry I forget to take pic....
hehe...
sry ar......
After that, I go college to fetch ji fatt and play together....
I feel very happy when I reach there.....
then, start to feel very very nervous liao....
T.T
Make me can't play the competition seriusly.....
N my leg like wood only....
can't move de....
haizzzzz
That Y, my 1st match lost liao....
In 2nd game, I no feel nervous liao....
can say more ok lah....
But lots of mistake come out liao woo....
haiz haiz....
=<
Then, I lost again....
After that, ji fatt and I jus sit there be the empirer loo....
see fren play.....
very gan cheong leh.....
but is nice lah...
over all....
n_n
After the match is already 5pm liao...
time pass very fast...
then, we play again but not rear competition lah....
that time I feel my feeling is back liao....
haiz.....
cum back at the competition ma......
haiz...
Then, we play til 6pm then we all go back home liao lah....
I also fetch ji fatt back to college to get his car.....
after that, I go home lah....
Do the same things....
Eat dinner, play games, write blogs.....
then sleep loo....
bb....
^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment